Tavata.com complies with all regulations and laws regarding the protection of personal data. This policy is effective for all information gathered and collected by Tavata.com and applies to all users, regardless of country or territory.
Tavata.com is responsible for the processing of any personal data received through providing services and transfers all data to a third party service provider. Tavata.com, in certain situations, may be required to provide personal data in response to requests made by public authorities, including those required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We hold the right to disclose personal data if it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, or as required by law.
Any questions or concerns, or requests to amend, update, access or delete personal data can be made by mailing Tavata.com at 4388 Rue Saint-Denis, Suite 200-160, Montreal, QC.
Information We Collect:
- The purpose and processing of personal data is:
- To provide, maintain or facilitate our services and to ensure the safety and guarantee of said service performance, or to upgrade or improve the function of our services.
- To provide the customer access to their personal data and to maintain this access for the duration of paid usage of services or until the service is fully terminated via written request
- To secure customer’s or company’s claims that may arise due to use of services
- To stay connect to customer and provide up-to-date offerings of services, including instructions or tips on using services.
- Personal data and other information collected by Tavata.com can be used to complete registration, while also ensuring access to services. While registering on one of our services, customer will provide all necessary information (including first and last name, company name, address, website address, email address, and payment information) if customer continues to use services after trial period ends. We collect other information provided by the customer during the use of our services. Information such as IP address, domain, browser, operating system, etc., may be automatically gathered while visiting our website(s). When contacting Tavata, customers may be asked to provide accessible analogical data. We may also collect information provided by the customer, and related to customer’s agents and end-users in pre-chat surveys. Chat content is stored. Data related to the use of our software and services is collected and processed for statistical purposes and to improve or update current services as well as create new services. Such data is collected and processed anonymously.
- Data subjects include customers, customer’s representative and end-users, as well as any employees, agents, contractors or collaborators. Data subjects can also be any individual attempting to transfer personal information to customers.
- Personal data processed may include email address, first and last name, mailing address, title, username, chat history, financial information pertaining to the customer’s account, employment details (such as employer name and job title), and any other data provided to the system through use of the services.
- The customer herby agrees to and warrants that any processing of personal data has been and will be carried out in accordance with relative data protection laws and does not violate in relative provisions.
- Use of our services provides express consent to the profiling of personal data for the purpose of providing services to the customer. The customer agrees that this profiling will provide the customer with content that is both accurate and consistent with the use and scope of our services. The customer also acknowledges a right to not be profiled, and such requests can be made at any time. The parties will take all reasonable steps to avoid profiling in the case that consent has been withdrawn, however the customer acknowledges that this may impact the services provided. Withdrawing consent is tantamount to termination of this agreement.
- Data profiling consist of providing the user with materials such as newsletters in accordance with the user’s location, as well as providing the customer with the right content (dependent upon using the trial or the paid version of services)
- At the customer’s request, made by written request, Tavata.com will return, delete or procure the deletion of customer’s personal data, including data processed by either the company or a third party sub-processor. All written requests will be fulfilled within 30 days, unless unreasonable due to the purposes of processing or technical issues that prevent it.
- Tavata.com may retain copies of personal data to the extent allowed or required by applicable law, and only to the extent or period allowed by applicable law. Tavata.com shall ensure the confidentiality of all personal data, and ensures that personal data is only processed for necessary purposes specified in such law. After the termination of or expiration of agreement of services, data may be stored as backup for the time needed to secure any claims (whether by customer or company) that may arise due to the performance of services.
- Geo-location data may be accessed as we collect and process IP address of all devices used to access services. Collection and processing refers to all devices used, including mobile devices, and occurs whether you are only a visitor or a customer.
- We will occasionally send push notifications to alert you to outages of service, send emails from our blog, send notifications related to updates of services, or from time to time may send additional messages, notification or text messages. If you do not wish to receive communications you can opt out or unsubscribe, otherwise, providing contact information assumes agreement to receive communications. .
- Customer agrees to give Tavata.com and any affiliates unlimited in time and royalty free consent to use Customer company name, logo, and any other identifying information in marketing and promotional materials. .
Third party personal data:
- During the use of our services, you may find links or promotions allowing you to purchase services or use services provided by promotional partners, other sites or commerce providers. Some of these entities may share information with us (including personal data) that you provide. By clicking these links or promotions, you agree to allow us to receive any information that you may provide, under the same terms as if you provided it directly to us (this does not include access to credit card information).
- We may purchase data from third parties and add it to our database to better target our advertising. We may tie this information with personally identifiable information provided to us in order to enrich the profiles of customers.
- We do not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 16. Parents and guardians are advised to monitor the internet usage of their children and to help enforce privacy policies by encouraging children to never provide personal information.
- Our third party tracking utility partners employ tracking technology that allows us to manage our content. Tiny graphics (known as clear gifs) are similar to cookies, and help us track the online movements of users. Information gathered by clear gifs may be tied to a customer’s personal data.
- Web analytics software allows us to understand the performance and functionality of our website. These analytics software may record information, such as from where and on what devices the application was accessed from, page visits, time spent on each page, how often you use the application as well as other performance data. This information may be linked to your personal data.
- In order to comment on our website, we use social media plugins. No personal data will be tied to your post. If you subscribe to our blog, you provide us with your email address. This information will be used to alert you to new blog posts only, and you can opt to unsubscribe at any point.
Tavata.com’s main purpose of gathering personal data or other information is to provide and maintain services and guarantee the performance of our services. In order to ensure the functionality of our services, we cooperate with and use software of other entities providing services. We never sell, lease, rent, share or otherwise trade your personal information with marketing or promotional partners without your express consent, with the following exceptions.
- com reserves the right to disclose personal data to any parent, subsidiary or successor company
- com reserves the right to disclose data and transfer of customer personal data and other information to third party service providers, such as those who provide hosting, credit card processing, customer support, e-mail, text or other services. Upon request, we will provide you with a list of any service providers who have access to your data. These entities only have access to information that is necessary for the service being provided.
- Credit card or payment information provided by the customer is disclosed only to the company that conducts payment transactions and only to the extend required to effect payments.
- Courts of equity may have authority to obtain personal information shared or transferred to third parties.
Personal data or other information provided is not disclosed to third parties unless an obligation to disclose information results from law, such as the requirement to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe that this disclosure is necessary to protect our right, your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request. Customer’s personal data and information may be used in the event of a breach of terms and conditions, misuse of funds, or in necessity to take action against unlawful actions. No personal data or information will be transferred to third parties for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to use any provided personal data for marketing purposes or other purposes connected to providing up to date services.
You are always provided an opportunity to opt out prior to having your personal information disclosed to a sub-processor or prior to your information being used in a manner other than what it was originally collected and thereby agreed upon by you for use. The only exception is when we are required to provide personal data pursuant to a governmental, police, or judicial order, law or regulation to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal information by written request.
We guarantee that we take all reasonable precautions to protect your data to prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We will collect and retain personal data only for the purpose relevant to why the data was collected and will not use it in any other way unless express consent is authorized by the customer. We may occasionally contact you to ensure personal data is up to date and accurate.
Each data subject has the right to access, correct, amend, block or delete any personal data. We shall comply with any commercially reasonable request to do so, as required by data protection laws and to the extend we are legally allowed to do so. You may correct, amend or delete your personal data within the “my profile” section of the website, or request deactivation. We will respond to requests within 14 days.
We may provide the opportunity to participate in surveys via email or our applications from time to time. If you agree to participate, you agree to collection of data, such as name and email. Participate is voluntary.
Customers may integrate services using third party add-ons, however, Tavata.com is not responsible for any personal data collected during third party add-ons.
We adhere to the highest safety standards to protect personal data. Personal data is available solely to the customer or a person indicated by the customer and who has been provided authorized access. The customer controls said access. No method of data transmission over the internet or any method of electronic storage can be guaranteed 100% secure, however Tavata.com takes all necessary steps to ensure data protection systems are up to date.
Tavata.com may update this policy from time to time. Customers will be made aware of significant chages via email or by means of notice on the website. Customers are encouraged to periodically review this policy.
By using our services, any visitors or customers are obliged to comply with the rules obtained in our Terms and Conditions.